Making legal advice more affordable
At March Solicitors we appreciate that finding the money to fund the costs of a divorce or a family law case is a worry for many people and may be one of the main barriers to people obtaining good legal advice and representation. Our clients tell us that they want increased certainty, more transparency and greater options for funding their cases. That’s why we’re confident that our charges are the most competitive in the local market and we are very open about what things will cost you (even publishing charges on our website).We always listen to our clients and we have come up with the following innovative and clear ways to make your legal advice more affordable:
- An initial half price one hour consultation for £85.00 + VAT;
- Clear and competitive charging rates ranging from £140.00 to £185.00 per hour + VAT;
- A Price Match promise which ensures if you find a local Family Law Specialist within a 5 mile radius offering a more competitive hourly charging rate with the same service conditions, we’ll lower our hourly charging rate to match it. See the terms and conditions of the offer below;
- A range of Fixed Cost Options (See below);
- A free 30 minute Mediation Information Meeting;
- Funding from one of the leading providers of litigation loans for legal disputes who can provide a loan facility to help pay the legal costs of people going through Divorce, TOLATA, Collaborative Law and Mediation cases. To qualify you will need some capital assets (such as property) in order to pay off the loan at the end of the case.
We will of course advise you on which options are available to you depending on the particular circumstances of your case. For more detailed information on possible funding options please take a look at our guide “Paying for your Divorce or Family Law case“.
We look forward to being of service to you.