What is not included in our Personal Divorce with a solicitor service?
You will incur additional costs for the time taken (or fees involved) in resolving supplementary matters including:
- Any steps in a contested divorce or where the Respondent does not co-operate.
- Proceedings to resolve financial matters.
- Proceedings relating to children.
- The costs of serving any documents upon your spouse
- The cost of any extra applications that may need to be made during the Court process.
- The cost of swearing the Affidavit for Decree Nisi (this can be done free of charge if you go to
any County Court to swear the document). Alternatively you can swear your affidavit with any
other firm of solicitors for a fee of £5 plus £2 for each exhibit (current fees).
- The cost of a replacement Marriage Certificate (if you cannot locate the original). Certified copies can be obtained by March Solicitors at £26.
- The cost of any professional fees that may be incurred by a third party.